Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Sweet Inspiration

I am soooo excited to share a new idea that my best friend Traci and I came up with!!!!!

Since losing my best friend Jamie to Breast Cancer in March of 2011, I have been constantly thinking about how I can make a difference and help others... and teach my girls to have a BIG HEART too!

After a LOT of brainstorming, I came up with a sweet and fun new Christmas Tradition to do with my husband and our little girls-
It is called Christmas CAREoling and basically we are going to turn our cute Christmas Calendar into a Kindness Calendar and count down the 25 days until Christmas by surprising friends, family, and strangers with extra kindness!!!!!  I hired my FAVORITE girl at www.inkberrycreative.com to make me the cutest little CAREoling cards to leave with our surprises.  And my sweet friend Traci helped me SO MUCH and with her help... my vision is a reality!!!!  (Thank You!  Thank You!  To my friends and family that helped me on this too!)



We have made these cards available to EVERYONE for FREE!!!  
Just CLICK HERE and get CAREoling!!!!


If Jamie were here, she would have been so excited to help with this project!!!!  She loved being creative and making people SMILE!!!!  I love you girl and cannot wait for everyone to know you too!  We are all better people because of YOU!


Visit Jamie's Wish to see her AMAZING legacy!  
Click Here for Jamie's Wish Updates and to become a supporter!
Visit Jamie's Website Here
Click Here to read her courageous words
Click here to see the impact TEAM JAMIE is making :)




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully thought out project. Traditions have a way of making the best memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Love this, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete